For your reference:
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to the Services who are California residents to request certain information, once a year, regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an email using the contact information provided above and put “Shine the Light Request” in the subject line of your email.
If you are a California resident, as of January 1, 2020, you have the following additional rights:
- You have the right to request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information.
- You have the right to request information about our sale or disclosure for business purposes of your personal information to third parties.
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. From January 1, 2020, you can exercise that right through the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link in the footer of our website. However, as stated above, we do not sell your personal information.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information. Please note that notwithstanding your request, California and Federal laws permit us to retain certain categories of personal information for numerous purposes, including to complete a transaction, to perform a contract between you and us, and to comply with a legal obligation, such as a record retention requirement.
- You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights.
If you would like to exercise one or more of the above rights, please contact us using the contact information above.